*Our Staff is dedicated to meeting your needs and tending to any questions or concerns you may have reguarding your dental treatment. Here is your chance to meet our friendly staff at Dr.Peter K.Dillon's office :
*MEET JULIE : FRONT DESK MANAGER
• Graduated from Florida Southern College in Orlando, Fl. Where she obtained certification in Expanded Functions Duties. She also received a Radiology License from St.Petersburg Jr. College.
• Julie has been a Dental Assistant since 1972. She spent 18 years as a dental assistant for Dr. Palsgrove (retired) and Dr. Woods in Avon Park, FL. She is currently enjoying a different aspect of dentistry- front desk management with Dr. Peter K. Dillon, D.D.S.
• Happily married for the past 40 years.
• Blessed with 3 wonderful children, a daughter-n-law and a beautiful grandson that "melts grandma's heart."
• Enjoys entertaining family and friends, shopping and get-a-ways to the beach.
*MEET TERESA : DENTAL HYGIENIST
• Associates of Arts at South Florida Community College
• Associates of Science in Dental Hygiene at South Florida Community College.
• Received the Dental Hygiene Preventative Award in 2005
• Worked for Dr.Dillon since 2005.
• Enjoys spending time with family and loves to travel.
*MEET LISA : DENTAL ASSISTANT
• I have enjoyed Dental Assisting since 1993.
• I am Florida State certified in Dental Radiology, Temporary Crown/Bridge Fabrication and Expanded Functions/Duties of Dental Assisting obtained University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
• I enjoy cooking and spending time with family and my two dogs, Otis and Boone.
• Happily married for 12 years with two sons : Daniel and Jacob and a daughter : Kailey.
*MEET EMILY BRIDJNATH : DENTAL ASSISTANT
• Graduated from South Florida Community College's Dental Assisting Program in 2006 and has worked with Dr. Dillon ever since.
• State Certified in Expanded Function Duties, Radiology, Infection Control and General Chairside.
• Happily married and a proud mother two....a boy and a girl.
• Enjoys anything related to spending time with friends and family, shopping, and travel.